Do you always search for organic products to look out for the health of yourself and your family, But still feel doubtful because of less knowledge about these Products? Don’t fret; we are here to help you seek all your doubts. In this blog post, you’ll get to know everything about A2 Gir Cow Ghee and where to purchase it from.
Gir Cows originated in Gujarat’s Gir forest and were later discovered in Rajasthan and Maharashtra.
This breed is well-known for its toughness and resistance to disease. The basic skin colour is dark red, chocolate brown, or white with red patches.
Gir cow desi Ghee or A2 Cow Ghee
Gir cow ghee is a type of clarified butter made from the milk of Gir cows. It can be used in cooking as well as for medicinal purposes. The milk from this cow is high in A2 proteins, which may offer numerous health benefits.
Truly desi Cow Ghee is prepared from Desi (Gir) Cow Milk using VEDIC BILONA METHOD.
What is Vedic Bilona Method to obtain Ghee?
In Vedic Bilona Method, The A2 milk from Gir Cows is First boiled and cooled down, after which it is cultured with pure curd in a clay pot for some hours. Then, it is churned with a neem wood bilona to get a thick layer of butter. The butter is transferred to a Clay pot to be heated on a Chulha. All of this process is to get the end result, A2 cow Ghee. Betel Leaves, curry leaves and cloves are infused at last for 5-10 min to give a refreshing flavour.
Numerous Benefits Of A2 Cow Ghee
- Rich in Essential Fatty Acids: A2 Gir Cow Ghee is an excellent source of healthy saturated fats, including short and medium-chain fatty acids. These fatty acids are easily absorbed and utilised by the body, making them a great source of energy.
- Promotes Gut Health: It is rich in butyric acid, a type of fat that supports the health of the gut. Butyric acid has been shown to improve gut health by reducing inflammation and promoting the growth of beneficial gut bacteria.
- Supports Immune Function: A2 Gir Cow Ghee contains a range of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, and E, that help support a healthy immune system.
- Aids in Weight Management: Unlike other types of fats, A2 Gir Cow Ghee is a slow-digesting fat that helps keep you feeling full for longer. This can help you manage your weight and avoid overeating.
- Boosts Brain Function: This Ghee is rich in fatty acids that support brain health and cognitive function. It has been shown to improve memory, focus, and overall brain health.
- Improves Skin Health: Vitamins like A and E, which are important for healthy skin, are also found in this ghee. These vitamins help to keep skin looking youthful and glowing by protecting against environmental damage and promoting skin cell regeneration.
- Supports Heart Health: A2 Gir Cow Ghee is rich in healthy fats that support heart health by reducing inflammation and improving cholesterol levels.
We all know, Ghee, a staple ingredient in Indian cuisine, has been used for thousands of years for its rich flavour and numerous health benefits. But not all ghee is created equal. The ones that you are buying from stores at reasonable prices are adulterated with Vegetable oils, animal fats and many such other ingredients that are cheaper alternatives. Today around 40% of the world’s population suffers from High Cholesterol levels due to consuming food high in LDL (bad cholesterol). Consuming good fats in the right amount can help you manage your cholesterol levels.
But there are very few brands that provide pure Desi Cow’s ghee which is genuinely good for health in various ways. And A2 Gir Cow Ghee from Truly Desi stands out from the rest, thanks to its unique properties that make it a superfood for the 21st century.
So, we believe that you will believe in us and try our Gir Cow Cultured Ghee.